Bugs Fixed (9/09/2013): Can access Teru's first conversation, conversations now available after invites.Note: Wait for it to load! It's a HUGE file!NoteII: Download + Fullscreen = Pretty Legit.
Introducing my pièce de résistance
I started this game WAY WAY back in 2011... took 1.5 years off... and kicked my self in the butt a couple months ago to complete it!
So this is for you, my lovelies!
Let me know what you think and if you find any bugs!Note: I'm not gonna lie... Teru is basically modeled after Tsubaki from Brothers Conflict by Atsuko Kanase, Takeshi Mizuno, and Udajo. Lovin' the artwork for the game.
How To Play
Marigold plays a lot like the Tokimeki games. Which means it's more of a strategy game.
Increase your stats to unlock conversations between the characters. Each character requires two different stats to be at a certain level to unlock said conversations.
There are five different endings. To unlock the character endings, you need to maximize the relationship points. You'll know this by the size of the heart.
Tips and Tricks
This is a HARD
game! Don't get too upset if you can beat it the first time!
Including these tricks, there is more information in the cell phone
feature within the game.
- Focus on one boy! There's no way you can unlock the character endings if you don't.
- Futo's route is a harder to get. Try one of the others first.
- There are 5 conversations per character.
- Each boy has his own preference when it comes to clothing. Buy the appropriate one for each event to maximize relationship points.
- Increase your stats to increase the probability of successfully completing a chore.
- PLAY THE GAME MULTIPLE TIMES AND UNLOCK THE CHEATS! THEY'RE SO HELPFUL